The team at Stanley Picker Gallery welcome you to drop in for a guided tour of our current multi-sensory exhibition Portal Tables, by design collective The Decorators, and the opportunity to socialise with other parents and carers over complimentary exhibition-themed snacks and hot drinks. Drawing materials will be available for young artists. Parents are expected to remain with their children at all times. Buggys can be parked or taken into the space as required. Booking applies to the adult only.
Please note: Stanley Picker Gallery closes at 5pm, and you are welcome to stay on as a general visitor after this event. Portal Tables closes on 5 February, and new event dates will be released to accompany our next exhibition by artist Erika Tan, opening 16 February.
Gallery location & Accessibility
Stanley Picker Gallery is a fully accessible venue, including baby changing facilities, situated on a small island on the Hogsmill River, behind Kingston School of Art, an approx. 10-minute walk from Kingston Town Centre. We have free onsite parking. For directions click here.
If your child is feeling unwell or has been in contact with someone with symptoms of Covid-19, please do not visit.
Our commitment to our visitors:
- We are limiting visitor numbers to aid social distancing.
- Our staff and volunteers will be wearing face coverings.
- Our staff and volunteers are encouraged to test for COVID-19 twice weekly.
- We are leaving the windows in our building open for ventilation during certain periods.
- We have installed sanitisation points at the entrance and around the building.
- We have introduced an enhanced cleaning regime using an antiviral product.
- We have trained our staff to manage your visit in a safe and friendly manner.
- Our onsite free car and bike parking allow you to travel independently to the Gallery.
Please email any questions to Natalie Kay firstname.lastname@example.org